Cursor Menu: Audacity not only helps you to create good audio files but also allows you to work with various features. You can easily check your errors or import and export with the help of this software. This feature of Audacity helps in attaining the efficiency of the software. You will be able to give a proper finishing touch as well. You will be able to check the errors in relation to playback and recording settings.
If you are finding any confusion regarding the usage of a cursor, have a look.
Edit the audio
You can use the commands for editing the cursor or the playback cursor. If you want to work with the audio track or clip, you can work using these commands as well.
- Sponsored Links -
To work with the cursor on Audacity you will have to go to the extra tab. Once you click on this tab, you will find various options on your screen. Towards the bottom of this box, you will be able to find the cursor. Once, you click on this cursor, there will be many options that will crop. You can see various types of the cursor.
Read below to know about them.
Types of cursor
If you are planning to use the cursor, you must learn about various types as well.
You can choose to use the left cursor menu.
- If you do not play the audio, you will find that the editing cursor will move to the left.
- If you go for a selection then the cursor will move at the beginning. Then you will see that the selection is removed and the track has been scrolled.
You can use the right cursor as well.
- If you do not play the audio the cursor shifts to the right. If you go for selection, the cursor moves towards the end.
- When you are playing the audio, it will move the playback cursor.
You can use the cursor short jump left.
- If you use this then the editing cursor shall move by one second to the left.
- If you play the audio, the playback cursor shall move to the left by one second.
One can use the cursor short jump right.
- If you do not play, the audio then the editing cursor shall move one second to the right.
- If you play the audio, the playback cursor shall move to the right by one second.
Learn about the clips
If you are working with the cursor on Audacity, you must learn about the clips as well. There are clips available in Audacity that are very useful to create the audio files. Have a look.
- If you use the left clip then the focused track shifts to the left. This shift takes place by one screen.
- If you use the right clip then the focused track shifts to the right. This shift shall take place by one screen to the right.
Audacity consists of many features and options that will help you to create great audio files. It is imperative to the process of the creation of audio files. These features enhance the audio quality and help in the successful creation of audio files.
Read more articles.