If you are unable to find an appropriate forum where you can use your skills to transform a track into an amazing audio file, you must use Audacity. Audacity is the perfect place to find all the necessary options for editing audio. Whether you wish to import, export, or record, Audacity will help you do it all! Apart from the basic features, you can also learn about The Adjustable fade feature of Audacity to create a great audio file. With so many options to choose from, you cannot miss out on working with Audacity.
- Sponsored Links -
An Adjustable fade is used to maximize or minimize the volume of audio by varying degrees. It is very different, and has more variety than fade in and fade out of Audacity. There are a few types of Fades. Have a look!
- Fade up, which consists of a simple curve from a low to high setting.
- Fade down, which is also a simple curve from a high setting to a low setting.
- S-curve up, which has got a double curve. It shall raise progress further and finally levels out.
- S-curve down, where the curve will first dip, moves towards the centre and then finally level out.
Simply press the buttons and work!
If you want to work in Audacity in an easier way, then you can simply work with commands to do so. You can perform the required tasks by entering some commands. And, with the help of some keys. Have a look:
- You will find a Manage button on your screen. If you choose to manage, you can work with the settings already done and learn about the tool in detail.
- If you choose to work with Preview, you can have a glimpse of the audio beforehand with the applied settings. It helps you to have an idea of the final audio, prior to its release.
- Once you are happy with your audio settings, simply choose Ok.
- If you are not happy with the applied settings and effects, then you can simply press cancel. The audio shall remain absolutely unaltered.
Audacity helps you to work more easily with the help of commands and dialog boxes. However, it is up to you to choose how to work. Whether you choose to work with commands or refer to a manual, you are about to create some exceptional audio files.
You can use Audacity’s adjustable fade to work on your audio conveniently. There are various types of it which shall provide a wide variety of options to work with. You can work with the commands also, to ensure smooth working of the fade feature. Click here to learn more.
It is dynamic, convenient and creates great results. It helps in creating some smooth and clean audios. This effect shall help to enhance the quality of the audio. Audacity is one of the finest programs available, which will ensure a creative and dynamic working experience. So, start using Audacity now.
Read more articles
- Export the ringtones and IVR messages with Audacity
- Create audios with Audacity error opening sound device
- VST effect menu